McMahon O’Connor Residential are delighted to bring this wonderful detached house to the market. This truly unique Edwardian style property was built in 2006 to exacting standards. Number 4a is a superbly spacious period style townhouse totalling c. 3,160 sq. ft. which successfully combines up to the minute, instantly appealing design and modernity with a contemporary classic feel.
This property boasts truly superb features including feature high ceilings, spacious bright formal receptions with solid walnut floors, a stunning designer Italian kitchen with spacious light filled family room off, magnificent bedroom accommodation with five double bedrooms, four en-suite, quality Duravit bathroom suites and marble floors with underfloor heating throughout the downstairs and all bathrooms and an unsurpassed level of finish throughout. This property provides the discerning purchaser with the character and charm of a period home but with none of the upkeep that would normally be associated with a home of that era.
Blackrock has a host of amenities to appeal to the whole family, from great restaurants and boutiques to beautiful parks and coastal walks. Proby Square is a prime mature residential area which is close to excellent public transportation, including the DART, Aircoach and regular bus routes to Dublin City Centre with the N11 and M50 also nearby all of which give you access to an excellent range of schools, both primary
and secondary in the immediate area to include Booterstown Boys National School, St. Andrew’s College, Dominican College Sion Hill, Willow Park School and Blackrock College and UCD. You are within a stroll of the 2 newly upgraded shopping centres in Blackrock and within short driving distance of Stillorgan Village and Dundrum Shopping Centre. There are a host of clubs, to include tennis, swimming, rugby, GAA Clubs and Elm Park Golf Club nearby and also the yacht clubs in Dun Laoghaire, St. Vincent’s Hospital and the Blackrock Clinic are easily accessible.
• Superb mature residential location situated off Carysfort Avenue
• A short stroll to Blackrock Village and DART Station
• Within walking distance of QBC
• Across the road from Carysfort Park with playground
• Across the road from UCD Smurfit Business School Campus
• Easy access to M50 and N11
• Ample off street parking with remote electric gates
• Feature marble floors
• Designer Italian Snaidero kitchen with top class kitchen appliances
• Duravit quality bathroom fittings
• Self-cleaning glass on all showers
• Underfloor heating throughout downstairs and all bathrooms
• Stunning formal receptions with engineered solid walnut floors
• Five double bedrooms, four en-suite
• Hardwood teak doors throughout
• Concrete built with concrete floors throughout
• Quality double glazed sash windows and doors by Nordic windows
• Gas Fired Central Heating
• Private landscaped rear gardens
BER: C2 BER No.108118837
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.